This blog is about " How to connect brother printer to wifi? ". Do you own Brother Printer but you still come downstairs with your laptop to print a document. Well, your printer is a wireless printer so, but get a cup of coffee choose your comfortable place to work, and study and print your documents without touching it.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ tab on the machine’s control panel and press OK.
- Select ‘Network’ and press OK.
- Select the ‘LAN’ option and again press OK.
- Find the ‘WLAN’ and click on ‘OK’ to confirm and wait for ‘WLAN enable’ to flash on your screen. After this step, wait for a moment as it will then start the wireless network wizard.
- The device will now look for the network and display lists of available SSID’s, select the one SSID with which you wish to connect, and press ‘OK’.
- Enter the network key and press ‘ok’ and then select yes in order to apply your settings.
- The device will now attempt to connect to the wireless device that you had selected. If your wireless device is successfully connected, the machine’s ‘LCD’ screen will display the status as ‘connected’.
- Download the printer driver software and your machine is ready to print.
Call Now to get Professional Brother Printer Support in USA & Canada
Here we provide one of the best solutions to remove this type of error. If you are suffering from this type of error and you want to remove them then you can follow the given instructions as soon as possible.